AscendEX is excited to announce the exclusive primary listing of Freela (FREL) under the trading pair of FREL/USDT on May 27 at 3:00 p.m. UTC, 2021.
In celebration of FREL listing, AscendEX and the FREL team will jointly launch two limited-time promotional events with 61,000 USDT worth of token rewards!
Event One: Trading Challenge
Time: May 27, 3 p.m. UTC - June 7, 12 a.m. UTC
Each participant with at least 9 referees whose FREL trading volume is required no less than 100 USDT will be eligible for participation as a team. A team will only be built with at least 10 members where the referrer is the team leader. Each team leader should complete and submit the Event Registration Form to participate between May 26, 10:00 a.m. UTC and May 30, 12 a.m. UTC.
There will be 3 rounds of FREL Trading Challenge. Top teams ranked by *weighted trading volume will enter the next round.
1. Team-Based Prize
Teams with *weighted trading volume greater than 2,000 USDT will be eligible to share in the prize pool worth 50,000 USDT. The details are as follows:
|Prize Pool||Rank by Weighted Trading Volume||Team-Based Prize||Team Members' Rewards|
|Round 1||May 27, 3:00 PM - May 30, 12:00 AM||
15,000 USDT worth of FREL Tokens
|Top 20||Proportional share of 10,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens and eligibility for next round||The team leader will get 40% of the Prize. Top 5 team traders (except for the leader) ranked by weighted trading volume will equally share 30% of the Prize, and the rest of team members with FREL trading volume ≥100 USDT will share 30% of the Prize equally.|
Proportional share of 5,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens
|Round 2||May 31, 12:00 AM - June 3, 12:00 AM||
15,000 USDT worth of FREL Tokens
|Top 10||Proportional share of 10,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens and eligibility for next round|
|11th-20th||Proportional share of 5,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens|
|Round 3||June 4, 12:00 AM - June 7, 12:00 AM||
20,000 USDT worth of FREL Tokens
|Top 3||Proportional share of 15,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens|
|4th - 10th||Proportional share of 5,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens|
- Team's Cash Trading Volume (including margin trading) = Referrer's Cash Trading Volume (Buy + Sell) + All Referees' Cash Trading Volume (Buy + Sell)
- Team's Weighted Trading Volume = Cash Trading Volume (including margin trading) * Trading Factor. Trading Factor for FREL trading is 5; for other tokens trading, 1.
Here is an example: Alice Team's total trading volume during the event is 5,000 USDT in FREL and 10,000 USDT in ASD (BTMX). Then the team's Weighted Trading Volume would be 35,000 USDT based on the calculation of 5,000 USDT*5+10,000 USDT*1.
☛Trade FREL/USDT now.
2. Participation Prize
Users with FREL trading volume ≥ 100 USDT and not belonging to any team will be eligible to share 10,000 USDT worth of FREL tokens equally.
Terms and Conditions:
- Team-based Prize = (Team’s Weighted Trading Volume/Total Weighted Trading Volume of All Eligible Teams)* Prize Pool
- Users must complete the KYC Level 1 verification (or higher level) in order to be eligible for participation.
Event Two: Forward Promotional Poster to Share 1,000 USDT
Users who complete tasks below will get a chance for a share of 1,000 USDT worth of FREE tokens. 100 winners will be selected by a lucky draw and each winner will receive 10 USDT worth of FREL tokens.
- Share the poster of FREL listing to 3 telegram groups with members ≥ 2,000 (except for AscendEX official Telegram group) and take screenshots.
- Complete and submit the Event Registration Form with the screenshots.
- Join AscendEX official Telegram and FREL Telegram groups.
- Users must complete the KYC Level 1 verification in order to be eligible for participation.
- Participants must join the AscendEX official Telegram group.
Rewards will be distributed to the user's account within 15 days after the event.
AscendEX reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activity detected, AscendEX will take action and disqualify the user from the events.
We truly appreciate your continued support.
May 26, 2021