· 5/30 - Opened up BTMXP trading for the rest of Private Sale portion at 10:00 a.m. EDT; there is no limitation on the total supply nor total deposit amount for each account (subject to daily aggregated deposit limit); service fee schedule is updated as below:
· 5/30 - Completed IOST main net swap; resumed IOST deposit & withdrawal. io will only support deposit of IOST mainnet. Deposit of IOST ERC-20 tokens will not be eligible.
· 5/30 - Announced suspension of CHX withdrawal from 00:00 a.m. EDT, May 31, 2019; further notice after main-net swap to be announced.
· 5/29 - Announced to launch the first volatility product on short-term price movement of major coins at 8:00 p.m. EDT, May 31st. The initial product will be offered on BTC/ USDT trading pair through the sales of Turtle Card and Bunny Card.
· 5/30 - Temporarily suspended deposit & withdrawal of EOS to upgrade EOS wallet; Deposit & Withdrawal will be resumed later– please stay tuned for further announcement of the timing.
· 6/4 - To list Cardano(ADA) under the trading pairs of ADA/USDT, ADA/BTC, ADA/ETH.
- Deposit & Withdrawal to start at 10:00 a.m. EDT on June 3rd, 2019.
- Trading to start at 10:00 a.m. EDT on June 4th, 2019.
· To enable margin trading of OKB trading pairs.
· To enable Deposit & Withdrawal of USDT ERC20.
· To add price chart of reference price on Volatility Card page & to enable Volatility Card trading.
· Other updates on APP.
For more information, follow BitMax.io on:
Thank you for the continued support.
May 31, 2019