Dear BitMax users,
We recently conducted a poll through our CEO Dr. Cao’s Tweeter account on user’s preference for using Data Reward for the purchase of BTMX token over the weekend. The initial survey result indicated that the majority of survey participants (https://twitter.com/George_BitMax/status/1196543746260774912?s=20), 69%, would prefer the option to purchase BTMX in some format. In review of their feedback, the platform decides to proceed the following as part of initial assessment:
1) To temporarily stop the distribution of data reward to BTMX token holders for two days - Nov 23rd and Nov 24th.
2) A third-party to be engaged for the purchase of BTMX token on the secondary market with Data Reward proceed from Nov 23rd and Nov 24th.
3) As usual, the purchased BTMX to be converted to BTMXS, subsequently removed from circulation.
4) Following typical release schedule, 0.5 private sale token to be released for each BTMX token purchased.
5) The secondary market purchase to start from 0:00 am UCT Nov 23rd to 0:00 am UTC Nov 27th
Please note that this is only ONE TIME purchase for the purpose of collecting market data and user feedback on the broader base. Based upon the data, there will be full evaluation in order to ascertain further action.
Thank you very much for the continued support and feedback.