As of 13:00 EST, Dec 6th, according to data reported on BitMax.io (BTMX.io) website:
Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX: 64USDT
Max Supply: 784,357,688BTMX
Total Effective Investment Quota: 602,177,570BTMX
BTMX Market Cap: 38.74Million USDT
Distribution Pool: 6.75Million USDT
BTMX Consumption: 848,399BTMX
BTMX Released from Private Sale Portion: 424,199BTMX
- 12/2 —Completed the latest issuance of BTMX Investment Multiple Card at 445 BTMX per card; sold 1,450 cards in total with 645,250 BTMX consumed.
- 12/2—Implemented Transfer History section on My Asset page. Users can go to [Account] →[My Asset] →[Account Transfer] to check their transfer history between Cash Account and Margin Account.
- 12/5 —Temporarily suspended deposit & withdrawal of FSN in support of wallet upgrade until further notice.
- 12/5 —Implemented account freeze function as enhanced security feature. For any suspicious activity noted by users, they can quickly freeze their account through this function to avoid potential losses.
- 12/5—Implement SMS notification feature. Users can receive timely text updates on account activities.
- 12/6 — Resumed deposit & withdrawal of BCH.
- In support of Harmony (ONE) mainnet integration and token swap from BEP2 to Mainnet, ONE deposits & withdrawals will be temporarily suspended on BitMax.io from 10:00 a.m. EST, December 6th, 2019 until further notice. Upon completion of mainnet integration, ONE deposit & withdrawal will be resumed with support for both BEP2 ONE and Mainnet ONE deposits.
- To launch a new version of App
- To offer other OTC channels
- To develop perpetual futures
For more information, follow BitMax.io on:
Official Website: BitMax.io (BTMX.io)
Official Telegram Community: https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial
Official Telegram Announcement Group: https://t.me/BitMaxOfficialAnnouncement
Official Telegram Customer Support: BitMax.io Support (@BitMax_Official)
Official Twitter: BitMax_Official (https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official)
Official Facebook: @BitMaxOfficial (https://www.facebook.com/BitMaxOfficial/)
Thank you for the continued support.
December 6th, 2019