You can withdraw your digital assets to external platforms or wallets via their address. Copy the address from the external platform or wallet, and paste it into the withdrawal address field on AscendEX to complete the withdrawal.
1. Visit AscendEX official website.
2. Click on [My Asset] - [Cash Account]
3. Click on [Withdrawal], and select the token you want to withdraw. Take USDT as an example.
- Select USDT
- Select Public Chain Type (fees are different for different chain type)
- Copy the withdrawal address from an external platform or wallet, and paste it into the withdrawal address field on AscendEX. You can also scan the QR Code on the external platform or wallet to withdraw
- Click on [Confirm]
4. Confirm withdrawal info, click on [Send] to get the email/SMS verification code. Enter the code that you receive and the latest Google 2FA code, then click on [Confirm].
5. For some tokens (XRP, for example), a Tag is required for withdrawal on certain platforms or wallets. In this case, please enter both the Tag and Deposit Address when you withdraw. Any missing info will lead to potential asset loss. If the external platform or wallet doesn't require Tag, please tick [No Tag].
Then click on [Confirm] to proceed.
6. Check the withdrawal under [Withdrawal History].
7. You can also sell digital assets directly via [Fiat Payment] - [Large Block Trade]
I made withdrawal of 70$ usdt but it was blocked . Please kindly return my token. Thank you . Omatamaechi@gmail.com
Anyone where I can find my Withdrawal address?
I made a withdraw of 146.4344 USDT to Binance.
The amount was taken from my Ascendex account, but never reached binance
Please sign in to leave a comment.