In celebration of Lunar New Year 2021, BitMax.io is launching the “Trade to Win” campaign for a limited time to win various prizes, including upcoming BitMax auction tranches, airdrop rewards, Point Cards, Futures Tryout Bonus, Airdrop Multiple Cards, iPhone 12 Pro Max, limited-edition hoodies, etc.
How to participate?
Users must complete the account verification and trade a total volume of more than 10,000 USDT. Eligible users will also need to complete Campaign Registration Form to participate in the event.
1. Mystery prizes from the random lucky draw:
- Grand prize: 1 tranche of upcoming BitMax auction – 3 winners;
- 2nd prize: 1 mystery gift worth 2021 USDT – 5 winners;
- 3rd prize: 1 mystery gift worth 20.21 USDT – 500 winners.
Mystery prizes lucky draw: https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1366927143914123268
2. Participation prize:
An equal share of 5,000 USDT – All remaining eligible users for the campaign.
Terms & Conditions
1. Users must complete account verification of KYC Level 2 or higher levels.
2. The total eligible trading volume includes cash, margin and futures trading in all tokens, except trading in USDC, USDX, PAX, and XDAI. Trade Now>
3. All participants will ONLY eligible for winning ONE prize.
4. About Mystery Gifts:
- Point cards and Futures Tryout Bonus will be valid for one week (7 days, starting from the receipt of the bonus). Unused USDTR amount will expire and be removed from the user’s account;
- Participants who win one tranche of the upcoming BitMax auction will pay at the final bid price of the “Standard” auction to get one auction bid quota. The winning tranche will be distributed within 3 days after the end of the auction.
- The Airdrop Multiple Card is only valid for ONE airdrop event. Using this card, users will be eligible for a higher airdrop reward.
- All prizes will be distributed within 14 days after the end of the event, except the prize of winning a tranche of the upcoming BitMax auction.
BitMax.io reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activity detected, BitMax.io will take action and disqualify the user from the event.
We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Feb. 9, 2021