AscendEX will list Sentinel (DVPN) under the trading pair of DVPN/USDT on July 13 at 1:00 p.m. UTC, 2021.
To celebrate the listing, the platform and the Sentinel team will jointly launch three limited-time promotional events with 80,000 USDT worth of DVPN rewards!
Time: July 13, 12:00 p.m. UTC - July 20, 12:00 a.m. UTC
Event One: Deposit DVPN to Share 10,000 USDT
With a verified AscendEX account, participants with Net Deposit (Deposit - Withdrawal) over 20,000 DVPN will be eligible to proportionally share DVPN tokens worth 10,000 USDT per the net deposit ranking. Each eligible participant can win DVPN tokens worth up to 500 USDT.
Event Two: DVPN Trading Challenge
With a verified AscendEX account, participants who trade DVPN will be eligible to share rewards worth 60,000 USDT. See below for reward details.
1. Welcome Bonus
Newcomers who sign up on AscendEX via an exclusive link and trade DVPN with the total trading volume over 100 USDT will be eligible to share the Welcome Bonus worth 10,000 USDT.
2. Trading Master Prize
With a verified AscendEX account, the top 20 traders ranked by trading volume will be eligible to share the Trading Master Prize worth 20,000 USDT in proportion to trading volume respectively.
3. Active Trader Prize
Participants who trade DVPN with a Daily Trading Volume (Buy + Sell) over 20,000 DVPN will be eligible to share the Active Trader Prize based on the number of trading days.
See below for reward details:
Daily Trading Volume ≥ 20,000 for THREE days
An equal share of 5,000 USDT in DVPN tokens
Daily Trading Volume ≥ 20,000 for FIVE days
An equal share of 10,000 USDT in DVPN tokens
Daily Trading Volume ≥ 20,000 for SEVEN days
An equal share of 15,000 USDT in DVPN tokens
Event Three: DVPN Airdrop with Rewards Worth 10,000 USDT
A DVPN airdrop via emails with 10,000 USDT worth of rewards will be conducted for all AscendEX users who win from a lucky draw. Users who receive the airdrop email shall complete the Reward Registration Form to win 5 USDT ~ 30 USDT worth of DVPN tokens on First Come, First Serve base per the reward registration time.
Airdrop Terms and Conditions:
- Only users who receive the airdrop email are eligible to participate. Click here to bind your email address to the AscendEX account;
- The airdrop DVPN tokens are locked up and displayed on the [My Asset] page under DVPNLCK;
- After the airdrop, for users with the accumulated purchase of DVPN from the market ≥ twice the amount of the airdrop within 3 days, the airdrop tokens will be released within 1 hour. With the accumulated purchase of DVPN < twice the amount of airdrop within 3 days, the user will be deemed to voluntarily give up the airdrop reward;
- Each user account is limited to ONE airdrop reward;
- Airdrop Multiple Card holders who complete the Reward Registration Form have priority to receive the 30 USDT worth of airdrop reward. If receives a multiplied airdrop this time, the user will be deemed to use the Airdrop Multiple Card once;
- The DVPN price is calculated by market price at the time of rewards distribution. Total 1,000,000 DVPN tokens (worth 10,000 USDT) will be distributed on First Come, First Served base. Rewards will be distributed to reward winners’ accounts within 3 days after the event.
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible participants will be eligible to win Trading Master Prize or Active Trader Prize but cannot win both of them from Event Two;
- Users must complete the account verification to be eligible for participation in three events;
- Only deposits from external wallets (i.e. outside of the AscendEX platform) will be eligible for the event. Token transfers between accounts on the AscendEX platform will not be eligible;
- One day is defined from 12 a.m. UTC to 12 a.m. UTC the next day. (Such as, July 13, 12 a.m. UTC – July 14, 12 a.m. UTC);
- Rewards of Event One and Event Two will be distributed to reward winners’ accounts within 15 days after the event.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the competition. AscendEX reserves the final rights on the interpretation and adjustment of these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team