Sypool is an asset management protocol where we tokenize fund shares and manage userswealth.
Total Supply: 1 billion SYP
Current Circulating Supply: 19.75 million SYP
Offering Price: $0.0Official Website: https://sypool.io/
Blockchain Explorer: https://explorer.solana.com/
Future plans: 10%
Early minter: 3%
Seed round: 2%
strategic round: 2%
private round: 5.5%
Token Vesting Schedule
Farming: diminishingly released in 3 years.
Team: after 18 months, unlock 25% every 3 months.
Future plans: Stay locked.
Community: released in 3 years, linear released every month.
Early minter: diminishingly released in the 10 months through airdrop.
Consultants: released in 3 years, linear released every month.
Seed round: 10% released at TGE, after 3 monthsinterval, the other 90% will be released linearly in 15 months.
strategic round: 15% released at TGE, after 3 monthsinterval, the other 85% will be released linearly in 15 months.
private round: 22.5% released at TGE, after 3 monthsinterval, the other 77.5% will be released linearly in 12 months.
IDO: released initially.